Funeral Arrangement

Decide location and duration of the Wake.

-    Permit from Town Council is required if Wake is at void deck (bring along photocopy of Registration). Charges applied.
-    Permit from Land Transport Authority (LTA) is required if Wake is at landed property and need to use part of the road outside of your house. 
-    If Wake extends more than 7 days, prior written permission has to be sought From National Environment Agency (NEA). Click here for NEA corresponding address.


Contact pastor or Pentecost Methodist Church office @ 65840297. 
(Note: PMC will conduct a maximum of 02 Wake services and 01 Funeral Service for each deceased)


Service officiators will be assigned based on PMC discretion unless otherwise requested by family of deceased. 


Casket Closing Service is optional. Do check with the pastor who is officiating funeral service.


Funeral Director can help with the booking of the date and time for cremation or burial. 
(Note: If the deceased is to be cremated, any valuables placed in the coffin will not be recoverable)


After the funeral, if funeral bulletins are from PMC, do return to church office for recycling purpose. 


Ashes of the deceased can be stored at home or in a columbarium. Niches are available at the three government-columbaria and other private columbaria. 


Ashes may also be scattered at sea. Do observe designated site. Contact Port Marine Safety Control Centre @ 63252488 for further information. Funeral Director can arrange on your behalf. 


You may wish to arrange with pastor to conduct a simple service onsite for ash scattering.


If you wish to place an obituary, click here to contact the local newspaper.